X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I 134 Form question

Hi,
    I am filling up I-134 form for my relatives. I am on H1B visa with AOS pending for more than 180 days. I entered the country using Advance Parole in Jan 2009.
    For answering question 1, should I seelct option e and if yes then which number should I write there. The I-94 number or the Advance parole A number.

Please advice as soon as possible, since I am stuck on this question.

Regards
    Deepak

It is surprising that no one was able to answer this question.

Comment

You can continue to be surprised as I would not bother opening form I134, check what question 1 e is and respond to your question.

Do yourself a favor and write what the question is about. Someone might be able to answer.

p.s: It isn't a requirement that one answer your question without fail. You can tone down a bit.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Dear txh1b,

There is only one place in I-134 form where one has to either enter I-94 number of A number for green card holder. There is no rocket science to it.
        I was hoping there would be lot of people who are on AOS pending and would have filled up I-134 form.

It is OK if anyone cannot answer my question. There are other forums where once can get an answer from. Also there was nothing wrong in my tone. In fact your tone seems to be bit high. Please do all a favour, if you don't know the answer, don't post your reply.

Regards

Comment

Yes, many of us may have filled up that form at some time or the other but we are not sitting with that form in our hands all day.

I guess you must know that too...there is no rocket science to it.

When you have a doubt about which option to pick...please do take the time to type out the options.

Please remember that this is a free service we are providing to people. We don't expect gratefulness for our voluntary service but we do expect people to make things easier by providing us with complete information.

So if you need help you have to help us out to

And of course, you're welcome to go to some other site if you feel they can help you better.

Originally posted by dgada View Post
          Dear txh1b,

There is only one place in I-134 form where one has to either enter I-94 number of A number for green card holder. There is no rocket science to it.
          I was hoping there would be lot of people who are on AOS pending and would have filled up I-134 form.

It is OK if anyone cannot answer my question. There are other forums where once can get an answer from. Also there was nothing wrong in my tone. In fact your tone seems to be bit high. Please do all a favour, if you don't know the answer, don't post your reply.

Regards

Comment

Dear Smohanty,

If that was a case why didn't u reply to my post earlier asking me to provide more details. A one liner would be enough. I would have provided the details later.

Instead I am getting messages from people as if they own the forum and I have done a big offence by just asking a question. You guys may be senior members, but there should not be any arrogance in the tone of your message. The same message could have been sent with nicer wordings, and this thread would either have stopped there or not continued in other direction.

As said earlier, if you don't the answer, better don't reply to the post.

Regards

Comment

Finally what is the answer for this quesiton? I am also in the same situation.

Here are the options in the I-134.

Option d: If a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States, give A-Number :

Option e: If a lawfully admitted nonimmigrant, give Form I-94, Arrival-Departure Document number:

My AOS is pending and I am no more on non-immigrant visa as I am working using my EAD.

What should I be filling for the above??

Comment

No matter how you feel, please understand that people like txh1b are all volunteers who provide community service at no charge to you and they all have day time jobs. Therefore, they have only limited time to answer people's questions. And any help they provide is very much appreciated.

Therefore, whatever people can do to do save the helper's time is appreciated.

I request that in case you post any question in future, please provide complete information in the question itself so that it can be easily answered and people are not discouraged by the obstacles from answering your questions. This helps everyone.

You may be new to the problem. However, there are so many people on the forum who never read anything on the web site, don't search the prior postings, do no homework and just post the same question again and again, and don't provide enough information. It is natural for the senior members to get irritated sometimes and that is human nature. There is no nothing to feel bad about. You need help for free, so you cooperate to get the best results.

There are enough attorneys out there who charge hunddreds of dollars per hour and charge thousands of dollars for a single matter, they still do sloppy job, reply after many days, make mistakes and mess up the case. And I am telling that from my personal experience, not just with immigration but with various diverse legal matters. Therefore, you should appreciate everything this forum is doing for you for free as well as the volunteers like txh1b who are contributing to the forum and to the community.

I hope you understand.
                Immihelp Support
                No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X