29yr Unmarried ,Doctor,vistor visa rejected in 2001

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 29yr Unmarried ,Doctor,vistor visa rejected in 2001

Hi ,i am male/29 yr old unmarried doctor working in Delhi hospital as a resident,i was denied US visitor visa in 2001,i was a medical student than i went without documents just application ,and i took my real paternal uncle who is physician and US citizen to interview room and i was so stupid i thought,verbally i will convince VO that my uncle will sponsor me ,VO didn't ask me anything just gave me rejection letter and said weak economical ties when I murmurer ed with dried lips that my uncle has come with me and he is there and he is us citizen and will sponsor me(i am not sure if she heard me) she asked me read that paper and go back,i was shocked and left that room ,now i want to apply for visitor visa with all documents (including sponsorship)again ,i have few ideas
    1.Going to attend medical conference (invitation is general and available online)
    2.going to my cousins marriage
    3.going to see my uncle
    4.going to attend live classes for USMLE exam prepration.
    5.going to appear for USMLE step 2 cs exam (though i have not yet appeared for other steps )
    6.coupling above ideas together

so kindly advice me what are my chances of getting visitor visa issued and which idea or coupled ideas are potential for getting visa issued.
    Thank You

What is the true actual purpose of your visit?

Comment

My actual intentions to travel is usmle exam prepration.

Comment

Then enroll in that course, or do whatever you need to which you think will help you prepare for that exam and travelling to US is needed for that. Then gather that documentation as proof and apply. Ties to home country needs to be established for visitor visa.

Comment

Thank You

Thank you Orion sir a little bit more elaboration will be welcomed?

Comment

I dont know the usmle inside out so I cant really give you what you need to do exactly technically. But as I already said, gather proof of enrollment in usmle preparatory classes, get an invitation letter and all other related documents. Also, gather all you can about ties to your country to prove you'll reutrn.

Comment

hello orion sir ,i just updated my self kaplan people provide F1 assistance for attending live classes there for Usmle Prepration ,so i have to apply for student visa to do this course,well sir what are the chances of me getting visitor visa if i apply on other grounds i told previously,
              medical conference,seeing my uncle,my cousins marriage
              and i have bank balance of around 2lakhs ,and i have my parents who have already 10 yr multiple they are in India right now ,my younger brother in India ,no property on my name, car on my name ,no policies,so sir what are the other ties i can show in my country,
              Thanks in ADVANCE

Comment

Hi Forum,Orion Sir ,Immihelp ,administrator or any other kind soul please help me in this pending matter which i asked in previous post so that i can act accordingly and help others with my experience and your expert advice ,as you know knowledge always grows with sharing.
                Thank you

Comment

respected forum owners pls care to reply my last post so that i can apply soon.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X