Visa REjection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa REjection

I need help. My Parents Visitor Visa was rejected on 30th June 2004 . Can they reapply within 15 days?
    My father's Business Visa was once rejected in Feb 2002 . It is more than 2yrs since he has applied for a visitor visa.
    Kindly advise if my parents can reapply for a Visitor Visa as I have scheduled an appointment for 16th July 2004

Thankyou and thanks to Immihelp. You are doing a great job..!!

[email protected]

Which consulate

Hi
    Which consulate they went? You can re apply as much time as you want...But prepare good documents.

Comment

Re: Which consulate

Yes, you can apply anytime after 3 business days of previous rejection.
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Visa Rejection

Thanx Birraj and thankyou immihelp

My Parents went to Mumbai Consulate
        And they were fully prepared with all supporting documents. My father answered all Q's and when they asked for Income details.. My father added all his investments and gave a figure. He said my father was wrong and rejected. simultaneously my mother's visa was also rejected.

Now, I would like to know.. That my father's visa was rejected once 2years back Feb2002. And now their visa was rejected in June 2004.
        Is there any rule that again the visa is rejected then they cannot apply for a year.

Also, I have an appointment in Aug thats too long. Is there in anyway I can get an earlier Interview day?: Also, people say going through a travel agent you can get things done soon.

It will be of great help if you can explain. I will really appreciate that

Thank you so much

Comment

Visa Reapply

Hello ..
          Can anyone help me with the reapply issue.

My parents have been rejected a Visitor Visa 2 months back. We are reapplying now. Is it mandatory / Benificial in anyway to send a REAPPLY Letter to the consulate? As we have sent a invitation letter to the consulate.
          And, If it helps to send a reapply letter, Is it necessary to send it with Bluedart along with other documents OR it is okay to take it along while they go for the Interview?

Thankyou.

Comment

Re: Visa Reapply

You can apply as many times you want. You have to wait only 3 days between each try.

There is no way to get earlier appointment, other than officially changing it with VFS/TTS.

There is no need to send any reapply letter.
            Immihelp Support
            No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X