Visa Rejection For Widow's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Rejection For Widow's

Few months back my moms visa was rejected twice. I came across many examples where Widow's visa are getting rejected frequently. Even if you have prperty, unmarried son/daughter. It doesn't make any difference.

I am considering my mother to apply 3rd time. How can we convince US consulate that they hav eno intention of stayinh here other than just pleasure tour.

Will it ba easy if I send my mom to some other country for tour so that they will have some cofidence that she came back to India.

I really want my mom to visit me. I am totally frusrated. Can we complain to somebody? FOrget about others just bcoz your mom is widow she cannot come.

Any feedback will be appreciated.
    Thanks.

Even if she visits other countries, it still might be difficult to prove that she will return.

For example, she goes to Australia. She does not have any close relatives there. Therefore, she may not stay there forever.

But if she comes to US, and she has child(ren) in US, she may just stay here.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Same situation re applying for 3 rd time

Dear Friend ,

what happend after 2004.?.
      i am just curious.

My mom is a widow and was rejected twice. Don't understand , wat is wrong with Widows.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X