Interview Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview Schedule

Immi I really had no idea Travels agents are meant to do these visa procedures illegally. Well I am sorry to have put forth a Q like this in the Forum.
    But tell me to change the appointment dates for interview is it the only Legal procedure.. or is there a place which says when a visa interview is cancelled.

I am trying Mumbai consulate and the website I am looking into is .
    www.visa-services.com/usa...class=B1B2

I want to know if i am looking for change of Interview dates at the right place.
    Thank you Immi

yes, you are looking at right place.

VFS is the only right place to look for appointments.

Don't get into traps of travel agents who try to do things illegally. In those kind of things, there is high probability of fraud, you may not get anything after paying money.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thank

thank you for the reply. I will look only for websites for change of Appointment dates.

Comment

I am sorry your parents visa was rejected

Do not panic and rush the next attempt. According to the law, if there is no significant change in the subsequent attempt, the chances of getting the visa are slim.

Plan the next attempt carefully and try to overcome the shortcomings the in the previous attempts. From what you described, it looks like the consular officer was not conviced about your father's financial ties so try to get a certified statement from a chartered accountant...

Comment

Strong supporting documents

Thanx for the reply.
          My father did mention his income but the officer hearing that . rejected I dont have any clue. He had all supporting documents as mentioned in immihelp..even statements from a CA. I dont know what other changes can we show in the papers.. (legally I mean)
          1. I sent invitation letters both to them and consulate
          2. My father had all Tax returns filed for the past 3 years
          3. My husband sent all the tax papers for past 3 years
          4. My father and husband's Bank statements
          5. My father's assets (house ownership, office ownership and few investments like FDs, bonds etc)
          6. My Husbands H1, passport copy, my passport copy
          7. I134 form
          8. Family photos - with my sister in India and her small children. Photos with my grandparents
          9. My fathers Business ownership document
          and lot more.

Well anything you can point is missing .. and that I can add the next time please let me know
          Thanx again

Comment

Very good documents

I think all the docs you mentioned are good enough. The rejection besides all these docs means that something went wrong in the interview. I am not sure why the officer said what your father said did not match what was specified in the document. It is difficult to explain. Hope for better luck next time...

Comment

Suppose thats the case

Maybe you are right , the interviewer got confused with the income details I suppose else all documentation was in order ..
              Now, next time they apply for the visa .. and they ask why were they rejected a Visa last time..
              1. can you guide me as how to handle that Question?

My parents are really not able to understand what went wrong.
              Moreover, I am looking for change of interview dates for the past 24 hrs.. it is not changed at all ... forget earlier dates .. it is not moving forward too.. I am looking at
              www.visa-services.com/usa...class=B1B2 and immihelp has confirmed that to be the correct site to look in..

2. Can you please tell me how often the dates change .. (+/-)
              Anyways, I will keep looking.

Thank you so omuch Venkat I appreciate your help

Comment

Re: Suppose thats the case

Some of the questions you are asking can not have any useful answer.

Look at question 2. What can anyone answer on this? It depends upon how many people take appointments and how many people cancel it? Anything can happen at any time.
                Immihelp Support

Comment

Do not blame the officer

We always think that the interviewing officer is wrong, sadistic, prejudiced etc...but the fact is, sometimes our parents also misstate somethings because of oversight, tension, not knowing what to expect, lack of preparation etc.

Next time when they ask why the visa was rejected last time, your parents should not blame the officer. It is not appreciated. Your parents can say something like "we were tensed and did not explain our financial ties propoerly etc". More imporant thing is what your parents say in the interview should match what is specified in the document they submit. If there is a mismatch, it is a no-no. Your parents should definitely know at what point (or which question) it went wrong. Since they know what to expect, they should be well prepared.

Regarding change in dates, I agree with immihelp. No one can answer that question. It depends on your luck, so keep trying. Good Luck...

Comment

Change in dates

I agree with Venkat and that was a good suggestion. Thank you

Immi, lot of people have put forth a question for change of dates and it has been appreciated. well i read all of them but most of the cases were from Chennai so, I was keen to know about Mumbai. THats it..

Well if you feel my questions are silly and unworthy to pur forth in this forum.. Sorry I will refrain myself from asking anything at all..

But thankyou so much. Your site has helped millions and I am one among them. Sorry for taking your valuable time

thanks again

Comment

Re: Change in dates

You see most posts from Chennai because it has heaviest rush and most people on internet (such as on this website) are from South India.

Regarding appointment dates, Mumbai is less of a problem.

You can ask any questions you like, nothing is silly. But please don't expect your answer be ready within 2 minutes of you posting it. You may get that quick answer if we were to make this paid website, allow people to answer questions, and there are people who get paid (attorneys or anyone else) to answer questions, then there would be people waiting to answer questions as soon as they are posted. But we have no intentions of doing something like. We would like it to be free community service website.
                      Immihelp Support

Comment

No problem!

Thanks again to all who contribute to this great service.. !!

Immi is doing a wonderful service and i cant find for appreciation..!!

Sorry..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X