Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

usa visitor visa for family(urgent matter)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usa visitor visa for family(urgent matter)

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am 45 yrs old service class man (Business head in retail company) with salary package of 12 lacs/year interested to go USA in december"2009 with my family.Last travelled to singapore and thailand with my friends in 1988.I have applied usa visitor visa twice in 2002 but it was rejected.Both of time i applied alone.

My wife(41yrs old) is operating small botique at our residence only but she is Income tax payee and never travelled to anywhere outside india.Never apply for any usa visa.

My elder son 22 years old right now result awaited for Final year BBA programme from distance education.he travelled to new zealand (on student visa) twice,singapore and hongkong in 2009.due to home sickness and his mother was not well he came back to india forever.USA visitor visa rejected once in july"2009 because that time he want to go alone.

My younger son is 19 years old and right now studying in delhi university south campus regular studies.last travelled to china,thailand,hongkong and macau in august 2009.Never apply for any usa visa.

I want to visit usa in december2009 only because after that in jan"2010 i have to go dubai due to my office work for atleast 6 months because company going to start new office in dubai and they make me Head for that operation.Even my birthday and marriage anniversary is in december only.so,can you please help me and let me know whats the chances to get visa for my whole family.
    company is ready to give me no objection letter for december month.
    plz help me and tellme what to do...?
    do i need to purchase air ticket,hotel booking & travell insurance etc etc...
    how much bank balance i need to show.?
    plz tellme whats the chance to get visa i want to apply in 1 week on nov"2009.....

You can book air ticket, hotel etc. after getting the visa.

Read https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/visitor Prepare everything accordingly and hope for the best.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Respected Sir/Mam,
      can u plz letme know that whats the chances of visa for my me & my family...i am lil confused and afraid from the rejection again....
      plz read my case and tellme that is there any chance...?
      what can i do now.?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X