Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pls. help..

Good day to you sir!

pls. enlighten me what to do, i have a 10 yr. multiple entry..first time i was here , i was given 6 mos, then after 6 months. i'm here again in the US, and they gave me only 2 mos. to stay. and rhey said i am not allowed to get an extension,,my problem is..is the date of my flight since december is a peak season, there's no other flight available back home,, is it OK for me to fly 2 days after my given date ? am i overstaying already?
    thanks for your reply sir..

You are traveling too much to the USA, that is why you were given a restricted I-94. Find a different flight or you will lose your visa if you overstay even for 1 day.
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

At this point, if you stick around even a day longer than the date in the I-94 you will definitely lose your visa.

So if you cannot get a seat on flights in December, find a flight in November and leave.

And don't even think of coming back for another 2 years.
      Last edited by smohanty; 10-20-2009, 10:23 AM.

Comment

thanks very much sir for your quick and good reply.. Godbless ...
        susie16

Comment

I don't agree with the 2 year part... you can certainly come sooner than that, but I would say no sooner than 1 year and refrain from staying ALL 6 months... 3-4 months, twice a year should be fine.
          Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X