Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents Visa - Home Owner Document format

Hi All,

My parents' visa was rejected the 1st time from Mumbai consulate with the standard reason of insufficient reason to come back to india. I am planning to re-apply and would like to provide a document which mentions the home which is owned by my father and also mention that they have a son(my elder brother) who is still living in Mumbai. I am looking for someone to give me a format of the document or if someone can email a similar document. Also would like to know what other additional documents should be submitted related to proof of home ownership and proof of son living in Mumbai. I believe these are the most important documents than anything else. Just as an information for everyone who is seeing this message, getting a visa is very much dependent on how well the interviewing officer is convinced that your parents are coming back to india.

Any help is highly appreciated.
    Email : [email protected]

Thanks,
    Hari

All the sample documents are given at https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/visitor
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Get a certified letter from a Chartered Accountant

Hi,

For proving my parents's financial ties in India, I went to a Chartered Accountant and asked for a certified, consolidated financial statement stating my parents's house (approximate) value and their bank balance, rental income etc. It helped in my parents' case.

Some CAs have a standard format that they can give and fee varies between Rs. 500 to Rs.3000 for giving a letter.

Good Luck!!!

Comment

Re: Get a certified letter from a Chartered Accountant

That's true. Most CAs know how to prepare this document. And for those that don't, we have sample document at www.immihelp.com/docs/fat...davit.html
        Immihelp Support

Comment

Hi

Hi Venkat,

Thanks for your response. Would it be possible for you to send me the document you used from the CA. I would like to use the same format. Since the first time visa got rejected , I dont want to take any chances this time.

Thanks for your co-operation,
          Hari

Comment

Re: Hi

The document you see in sample document for CA certificate is what my parents used when they applied for their visa and got visa.
            Immihelp Support

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X