Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to get early appointment in US consulate chennai

Hi,

I am trying to get appointment in US consulate, chennai for visitor visa stamping for my parents, I dont have available date until august, I would like to fix appoitment some time in june/july as I am due for my delivary in august. I tried to book appointment online
    in ttsvisas.com, but everything is booked until august.. please suggest something through which I can get early appointment like through any broker or agent.
    thanks,
    sujatha.

I'm afraid the world of brokers and agents does not quite reach the american consulate....
    even if you do find somebody dumb enough to offer such a thing, you would be wise to stay away from them..
    The best that comes to mind is, you book your parents appointment for whichever date comes up (even if it is in August) and then check the appointment schedule regularly to see if there are any cancellations at an earlier date; then you can change your parents interview to this earlier vacant slot.
    Don't lose heart, lots of people keep cancelling appointments and I'm sure your parents will get an earlier date.

Another possibility worth exploring is an interview date at Delhi or Kolkatta but I am not too sure if they need proof of urgency to let you go there...you might want to find that out from TTS services themselves.

Otherwise your best bet is to make an appointment and to keep checking for cancellations!

Comment

I agree completely with SidChan.
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

I sugest that you book for the available date and keep checking for cancellations. I booked for my parents in August, kept cheking and preponed it to June 1st. You have to keep checking very frequntly, as cancelled slots get occupied immediately.

Comment

re-schedule

One thing you might want to make clear is the process you adopted, do you have to cncel your current appt to get a new appt ! since the system might keep track of your passport #.

If the above is true then it is risky ? I think it is not the case since you donot seem to mention anything about it.

regards

Comment

Re: re-schedule

No, you have an option "Modify" appointment. Your old appointment will remain intact if you dont get a new date

Comment

how to make both parents appointment together ?

My parents-in-law have been asked to appear for interviews, in response to to their drop-box application.
              They have taken the appln Fee bank-drafts.
              Do we need to pay the application fee again ? [is US
              now trying to make more money from applicant in this
              pretext?]
              Any how, I would appreciate if someone can tell me
              how to make my both parents-in-law appointment together (same day, same time and need to appear together)!
              I started with ttsvisas.com, but it seems it makes one appointment at one time, to begin with. Does it give an
              option to add more person with the same appointment?

Thanks in advance for help.

Comment

how to make both parents appointment together ?

Yes,
                Even when you start adding information for one person in taking appointment onliine, at the end system asks if you want to add another passport details also(ie for another person) like that you can add upto 10 passports I think, so that they get appointment same date, same time.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X