Applying 3rd time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying 3rd time

My mother-in-law is appying for the 3rd time after 2 rejections in the last 2 months.

First time she had applied alone and was asked why husband is not accompanying. Second time both of them applied. To keep the same details from first aplication 2nd time also we asked for 6 months visa. So, the 2nd time question was why they want to go for 6 months.

Now only mother-in-law is applying and asked for only 2 months. I think definitely they will ask why her husband had applied earlier and why she changed the duration of stay. I would appreciate if anybody can suggest some favorable answers for these questions.

Thanks,
    Raks

There is not much you can do. They can ask such tricky questions.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Been in the same situation

Hi,

My parents were in the same situation last year (both were rejected in the first attempt and mom alone applied for the 2nd time and was rejected).

We waited for almost an year and both of them applied together. They got 10 year visa this time.

From my experience, it is better to wait for a while before appearing for the next time and the case is stronger when they both apply together...

Good Luck!!!

Comment

Re: Been in the same situation

I agree with bvenkate
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X