Visitors visa for parents. Urgent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitors visa for parents. Urgent!

My parents are going to apply for visitors visa. My husband is sponsoring their visa. My brother is also in the US under students visa (F1). My husband and I are permanent residents. I have two questions:

1. In the I-134 form where they ask if any of the following are in the US there is just one option of Son/Daughter (instead of each of them listed seperately). We plan to mention it as Son-F1 and Daughter - Green Card. will this be alright?

2. there has not been any mention of my brother anywhere else. even the personal invitation is going from my husband inviting them to come and stay with us and tour the attractions (since my husband is the one sponsoring the visa) and their affidavits and all documents mention that my son-in-law and daughter are inviting us to stay with them and tour USA. is this okay?

3. Along with my husbands passport and green card copies we plan to send of copies of my passport and green card and copy of my brothers passport. is there any other information required about me or my brother?

Thanks.

1. Yes.
    2. OK.
    3. Copy of your marriage certificate.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X