Visitor Visa Eligibility???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa Eligibility???

HELP!! I am sure many of you have seen my posts of my husbands denial because he was honest and admitted to trying *********...they said he has to wait two more years for it to be three years since last use. I have tried to get that decision changed, and failed. Now we are trying a tourist visa so he can at least visit us in the next two years. He does plan to return to Mexico and has a bank account, job, family, friends and even property there to show that....however I justfound this immigration law thing and am not sure how to interpret it.

uscis.gov/lpBin/lpext.dll...6553i1103a

Does this even apply to a Visitor Visa or is it for the K3 visa???
    I am not sure if they are saying he would be denied because I am a citizen and we are married in Mexico. also I am not sure what this means:

“(2) In the case of an alien seeking admission under section 101(a)(15)(K)(ii) who concluded a marriage with a citizen of the United States outside the United States, the alien shall be considered inadmissible under section 212(a)(7)(B) if the alien is not at the time of application for admission in possession of a valid nonimmigrant visa issued by a consular officer in the foreign state in which the marriage was concluded. "

Help would be appreciated. THANKS!!!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X