Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother (Widow, Myself Only Son) GOT VISA at Mumbai

Hi,

My mom got Visitors Visa at the Mumbai Consulate. She is a widow and I am her only son.

She had applied 4 yrs ago when I was doing MS and was rejected that time. She applied yesterday, after 4 years and got the visa.

I sent all docs listed on this site. Following Q's were asked

1) Show the I-134
    2) Show the H1B status (I-797) form
    3) How many children do you have ?
    Ans. I have only 1 child but my old parents stay with me and are dependednt on me. It is bcos of them that I didnt even think of applying past 4 years.

The lady was typing something on the computer. My Mom kept on saying that she has a govt job and a lot of investment in her job.

The Lady smiled and said "You have been issued a Visa" . My mom was very happy and said she is grateful.

I want to tell those pple whose parents are widow/ and they are the only child of their parents...

Pls do not feel that.

you are at a disadvantage. Pls make all docs properly and ask your parents to talk with confidence, if possible, directly with the officer. It makes a lot of difference.

Thanks to immihelp and other guys for their guidance.

Pls feel free to mail me at [email protected], if I can be of any help.

Thanks
    Annand

Congratulations!!

I am glad this website was useful.

Before she comes to US, consider buying visitor medical insurance for her, available for instant purchase at www.immihelp.com/insurance
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X