Query on Drop Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query on Drop Box

My parents are qualified for drop box so would like to know whether to send all the documents through blue dart or just those mentioned in this site...cause i have heard that they throw away the unwanted documents, and what if they are called for an interview do they need to carry another same set of documents?

Do my parents have to send documents in different envelope through blue dart or just one would do with both their application???

Send all the documents from US to India, and in drop box, send only those required for drop box.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

drop box

Hi fer,
      i am also trying to apply thro dropbox. I was going to enclose the passport, fees, ds 156 and photos only in the box. but the tts serviced told us that all the supporting documnets need to be enclosed, so i am preapring for it. this means all the documents like affidavits,bank satements, property etc. so i am still confused but it makes no sense if we send no other documents then officer will not have any onfo on the ties to india.

Comment

suggest fixing a web based personal appointment

If you are applying in Chennai, what I have heard is that even if a person qualifies for drop-box, they are still calling them for personal interview. I would suggest that people save themselves some trouble and fix a web based appointment now itself, in case they are called for personal interview. In my case, I had included all details, inclusing a covering letter explaining my mother's ties to India (besides, she is travelling alone) besides all other supporting documents as suggested by IMMIHELP. They still called her for personal interview. I have heard of cases where even 75 year old persons were called for personal interviews in spite of all documents being furnished.

Comment

Re: drop box

In Mumbai, VFS is asking everyone to send only those minimum documents for drop box.

But rest of the place, TTS is asking everyone to send all the documents they can. Therefore, do as what they said.
          Immihelp Support
          No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X