Visitor Visa for Physically Challenged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa for Physically Challenged

I am on L1 Visa and my dad has a 10 year Visitor visa (B2) and not yet visited me yet because of my sister being Deaf and Dump by birth and depending on my dad. I am trying to get a Visitor Visa to my sister too so that both my dad and my sister can visit me. Can someone provide me information on how to proceed on getting a Visitor Visa (B2) for my sister and the possible questions be asked during the Visa Interview. Thanks
    Last edited by sekat; 11-24-2009, 04:31 PM.

A doctor certificate with the condition would help. The consulate would arrange for some way to interview the person if they are informed in advance.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Can my dad accompany with my sister for the interview. Thanks

Comment

If your dad does not have a visa appointment, I do not think they will let him in. But he can accompany your sister till the gate and the staff will take care of your sister from there. The staff is really helpful and accomodating. I had my dad (who is completely wheelchair bound and does not communicate very well) go for interview in chennai and the staff was awesome. You can call the VFS office and ask them how to get an interpreter for your sister and they will guide you in the right direction.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X