Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can i extend my 6month old babys indian visa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can i extend my 6month old babys indian visa?

hello everyone,
    my sister who was on H4 visa has returened to india with her baby(on tourist visa) which was born in US...its valid for only six months....with no more multiple entries,but US passport is for 5 years.now she dont want to go back to her husband in US as he's been very abusive towards her and little kid.......is there a way by which she can extend or change baby's visa? will appreciate ur valuable guidance

Why doesn't she apply for PIO card for the baby?

Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

?

thanks for ur suggestion,but i still have few doubts.
      to apply for a PIO card she may have to need her husbands passport copies and his signature too......which is not possible to get.
      am loosing hopes as her days to return back is nearing.

Comment

well she can go to commisionner office in order to extend her daughter visa. once you contact commissioner office ask them that you are here to extend visitor visa of american citizen daughter of indian citizen then they will able to help her for the further processure. you can extend her visa up to 10 years.

make an affidavit, provide all necessary documents copy of indian passport , copy of her daughter passport , proof of address (india)

Note: do not go to any local police station. you must visit the Commissionner office which is located in your city. and do not mention anything about the father but however you can write his information in forms which is not going to be inquire.

I hope this Information is useful to you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X