Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visitor Visa (Rejected twice 4 years ago)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa (Rejected twice 4 years ago)

Hi,

I am single female and applied for 3rd time for the visitor visa. I had applied earlier twice in 2005 within the gap of 3 months but refused. My brother lives in states and want to visit him for 2 weeks. I have reasonable earning job with well-known MNC.

I have no intent of staying in the US and would be coming back and join work after 2 weeks. I have even got service letter from my workplace. But just worried about earlier refusal. Will that affect my third appearence for Visa. Please suggest how can I get through the interview.

Please help!

Try to prove strong familial, financial and emotional ties to the home country. Your age and being single matter as the VO may consider you as a potential immigrant. Take documents around your income, job etc that can prove that you will return back to home country.

Irrespective of all these, the outcome can never be determined prior to an interview.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thank you so much for your reply.

I am taking all job related and financial statements. I am also taking my brother's (Sponsorer's) financial documents. He is actually inviting me for my neice's first birthday. I have taken an invite as well. What would you suggest the order of documents? My job's papers and financial statements or sponsorer's papers?

Awaiting response!

Comment

Have separate and clearly marked folders for each so you don't have to fumble for documents if/when the visa officer asks you for something.

Originally posted by sup View Post
        Thank you so much for your reply.
        What would you suggest the order of documents? My job's papers and financial statements or sponsorer's papers?

Comment

VO kept my Passport. Does that confirms that I got the Visa?

Hello,

I had my Visa Interview today.

The VO asked me following questions but in the end I didnot understand if I got through since he kept my passport and said that I will recieve it within two days. Does keeping the passport with him confirms that I have got Visa? or there are further speculations?

I am providing below questions for everyone reference, if it can help anyone:

1. Why are you going to US?
          2. Where do you work?
          3. What is the job description? position?
          4. Salary
          5. Did you apply for student visa earlier?

Thanks!

Awaiting responses!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X