Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parents, sister, brother-in-law and nephews visiting this summer! Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents, sister, brother-in-law and nephews visiting this summer! Help!!!

Hi Everyone,
    This summer my parents, my sister, my bother-in-law and their two kids are visiting the US for the first time and will be applying to Mumbai consulate soon for their B2 visas. I am currently on H1B and my wife is on H4. What is the best strategy to make sure they all get a visa. I am thinking we can do an I-134 for my parents and sponsor all their expenses, while my sister and her family can show they are paying for all their expenses and will just be staying with us for 3-4 days (which is actually the case). Should they all go for a visa together or separately? Thanks for all your feedback... much appreciated!

Forgot to add

Sorry, I forgot to add one more question. What documents should we be sending to my sister/brother-in-law? I was thinking invitation letter and a letter to the consulate. Should the letter to the consulate be mailed/faxed to the consulate or should the applicants carry it with them?

Comment

Everyone is looked at separately. Therefore, it does not matter whether you schedule their appointment separately or around the same time.

You need to send the documents to the applicant, not to the consulate.

Whoever can show that they can take of their expenses themselves, it is best to show that. For those people, you just send the invitation letter and proof of your legal status in the US.
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X