Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help Pls - very Urgent

Hi,

My parents have travelled to USA and my dad unforyunately fell ill. he was hospitalised and underwent a major brain surgery. He is still in the hospital.

Now, me, my husband and my little son need to travel to USA to take care of him and help them come back to India.

My concern is we have couple of H1 dependent rejections.

will this be a problem in taking an emergency visa now to USA and help my parents?

What are the documents that need to be produced?

pls answer. your replies are highly appreciated!

I have my sister and brother in US already!

Regards

Priya

That really depends upon the reason for your H1 rejection.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Frankly, to have 3 people including a little child go to the US to take care of and accompany an ailing person back to India is not going to sound convincing to any consulate.

Why can't your sister or brother and their spouses help your father return home?

If this is not a pleasure trip, why do all 3 of you have to go there when there already is family there to take care of him?

Even if your siblings are not in a position to help with the return journey, shouldn't just one person (either you or your husband) and the ailing person's spouse (i.e. your mother) be enough to manage his needs on a flight back to India?

These are all questions you ought to be ready to answer convincingly during your interview.
      Last edited by smohanty; 01-19-2010, 01:40 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X