Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz help..iinterview in 2 days!!

Hello,

My parents are going to attend Visitor's visa interview on 22nd Jan Friday, at Hyderabad consulate. They have all the papers ready (sponsor and visitor documents), except for couple of letters from my fathers office and one affidavit (one and the same person affidavit, as his name is misspelled in some documents)

The problem is due to separate state issue in Hyd, everything is closed for the next two days, and my dad is unable to get the printouts and unable to get the notary.

Seniors plz suggest me what to do, should I cancel the appointment, if so when should I do it and how should I do it??? All the documents I have sent my parents including the banks statements are prepared in January, if I book the appointment in Feb, should I have to send them new set of documents???

Plz help, in a total confusion!!!!

It is really a tough situation.

It is best to have all the documents ready before going to the consulate. At the same time, they may not ask all the documents. But if they do, and if you don't have it, it may lead to rejection.

Therefore, I suggest that have all the documents ready first.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thank you so much
      My dad will try his best to have everything ready, otherwise it's just our bad luck this time. If we have to cancel the appointment, when is the latest we should do it?

Also, for my next appointment, should I pay the HDFC fee again?

Comment

Look at cancel appointment at https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/v...-usa-visa.html
        Immihelp Support

Comment

Parents Visitor Visa Rejected!

Hi everyone,

My parents went to the visitors visa interview for the first time yesterday at Hyd consulate, and their visa got rejected. My dad is a government employee still in service & my mom is a house wife.

I have sent all the required documents and my dad also took everything from his office, including the leave sanction letter. My parents were going to visit me for 4 weeks next month. It seems the visa officer asked about me, my education and where i'm working. Also about my dad's job. And they rejected the visa, they didn't see the bank statement and the I-134 which I have sent.

Any way, my questions are:
          1) Can my parents attend interview one more time in near future? The VO gave a white slip which says the reason for rejection - "you did not convince the VO that you satisfy all the requirements of the law" Does this mean, they can not apply again?

2) Will the reason for rejection during the first interview, effect the second one?

3) My father has a job, and no property to show in India to convince the VO, the trip was sponsored by me. Many plp say it would be good if my husband sponsors the trip, but I want to make no changes when they go to the interview 2nd time. Am I right?

4) How many times a person can attend the visitors visa interview in one year? and how much time gap should be there between the interviews.

Plz help me with the answers or any suggestions.

Thanks,
          Soni

Comment

1. Every applicant is assume to be intended immigrant, unless the applicant proves it otherwise.

They can apply again.

2. Yes.

3. It does not matter who sponsors.

4. As many times as you want. However, if the person's circumstances don't change between two interviews, it would be waste of time and money.

More details at https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visa-re...lication-tips/
            Immihelp Support

Comment

Thankyou so much immihelp

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X