Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa documents

Hi
    I came to US couple of months back. My friend wants to visit NY on visitor visa for which i need to submit documents. He would be sponsoring his trip. I do not have tenancy agreement on my name as i am staying with a room partner.
    I have my current address mentioned in my bank statement.

What all documents in that case do i need to provide? Please let me know.. its urgent.

If your friend is sponsoring himself, you need to send him no documents except an invitation letter.

Comment

For further information please visit:

USA Tourist Visa - Comprehensive information about the documents the sponsor of a visitor visa needs to send. Discuss any questions regarding sponsoring visitor visas in our discussion forum.

USA Tourist Visa - Comprehensive information about the documents needed for applying for a visitor visa. Ask questions about the visitor visa in the discussion forum and track your visitor visa application process in the visa tracker.

Comment

Any good agent for visa in mumbai. pls help .. its urgent

Thanks,

but the agent in india told me to provide my residence proof as well as 6 months bank statements, along with my company's employment letter. Asl my name is not there in the tenancy contract, i cannot provide any residence proof but as per bank statement it shows my current address. But i do not have 6 months statement. So in that case, wht should i do?

are these things really required?

do anybody know any good agent for US visa in Mumbai who can get my friend a tourist visa?.. please help

Comment

You can not trust any agents to provide accurate advice.

Go through everything at https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/visitor
          Immihelp Support
          No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Any state dependencies for visa?

if one of my friend from CA invites my friend from india, would it be the case that he cannot come to NY.. or can he go anywhere in US even if the invite is from CA?

Comment

He can visit anywhere in the US.
              Immihelp Support
              No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X