Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visitors Visa in Hyderabad - Telugu or English?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitors Visa in Hyderabad - Telugu or English?

I am planning to take Visa appointment at Hyderabad for my parents to get Visitor's visa this month (Feb 2010).

I am not getting appointment in Telugu language now a days but I do see some avilable dates in English. My father can handle English but Mother may not be.

Is it OK to take an appointment in English for both of them? Please give me advice if this is good or not to take appointmet in English instead of waiting for Telugu.

Thanks for your response in advance.

If your father can handle English, you can get the appointment in English.

Otherwise, Telugu for both.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Visitor Visa at Hyderabad - can we take English as Telugu is difficult to get?

Hello , thanks for your response.
      I still do not underatnd as my father can speak and take appointment in English. However my mother also follow him but may not be able to answer any questions in English. Is this OK for my mother as my father will be there for any assistance in language? I am not sure if my father can involve in translating the question from English to Telugu.

Or should I wait for the appointment for both in Telugu only. I am not seeing any available dates for Telugu now a days. Ofcourse, no one can afford to miss the interview or rejection just for the language problem for one. Also, is the VO at interview is an American or Indian? I am askign this just to check the accent of the VO.

Any answer/suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Comment

1. Your father can translate for your mother.
        2. Visa Officer is always American.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Quick question on DS-160 form filled...

Hello,

I have taken an appointment for Visa for my Father and filled DS-160 correctly. After that I have added my mother's application too and filled and submitted. When I load the copy that was saved and printed, I see last visited Visa number was mssing (or I did not save the final copy) to type in my Mother's application but the same have been completed in my father's application.

They are above 70s and need to travel a lot for the next week's interview. Is that an issue for one field or can that be captured during the interview.

Please let me know if any one come across a simple issue. This is not an error/wrong information filledin but left out one field to fillin.

Thanks for your reply in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X