Error while scheduling appointment--pls help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error while scheduling appointment--pls help needed

Please check date of issue of Fee receipt. It is valid 2 working days up to 1 year from date of issue.

Are you entering details of the Fee receipt issued in your name?

If the data is rightly captured and unable to create a new appointment select ‘Exit’ button and contact our help line for further informat

I have entered the corret info as per the hdfc recept but still it displays the above errors

Also in HDFC receipt name : surname: is xxx
    NAME: YYYZZZ

Now what AM I supposed to fill in First and Middle name: -------------------

Also Mother's name in passport is : MMM KKK
    Do I have to include space since this acts as password

PLs help I have already missed slots due to no help from here

Even I got the same problem and I have contacted VFS they asked me to check with HDFC bank. There could be a problem while entering information by HDFC bank in their records. We have to get this corrected by them. By the way are the dates open for Telugu B2 appointment this week or last couple of days? Even I am looking for dates for my parents. Hope I answered your question.

Comment

Originally posted by sreeG View Post
      Even I got the same problem and I have contacted VFS they asked me to check with HDFC bank. There could be a problem while entering information by HDFC bank in their records. We have to get this corrected by them. By the way are the dates open for Telugu B2 appointment this week or last couple of days? Even I am looking for dates for my parents. Hope I answered your question.
      Hi Sree,

Good to see your message. I saw it yesterday some slots there in telugu but in the evening they are not. I called up VFS helpline and they said it is some HDFC bank error. I mean its damn difficult to get the dates in telugu. Luckily I found them yesterday but could not do anything with these errors.

Keep in touch sree!!

Cheers

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X