Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regarding B2 visitor Visa

Hi
    I am an IT profesional and currently in UK for onsite deputation. I have been to uk previosuly for 1 year and again back after spening 1.5 years in india.
    I would like to go to usa to meet my brother(student) and uncle(green card holder) (relatives) and as a tourist.
    I was rejected visa in india before cuming to uk for the reasons which i dont know. I had taken invitation from my uncle as he was a green card holder. But the visa officer didn't looked at any documents and asked me various que regarding my uncle.
    Now I have got an invitation from my brothers college and university. But I am anciuos about applying for usa visa from london.
    Can you please sugest what will be the chances of getting a visa from london?
    What shld i reply if the officer asks me about my previuos rejections using my uncles invistation?
    I am totally confused and not sure which way should i go?
    Can you please help me out here?

Originally posted by tarunbhandari2007 View Post
    Hi
    I am an IT profesional and currently in UK for onsite deputation. I have been to uk previosuly for 1 year and again back after spening 1.5 years in india.
    I would like to go to usa to meet my brother(student) and uncle(green card holder) (relatives) and as a tourist.
    I was rejected visa in india before cuming to uk for the reasons which i dont know. I had taken invitation from my uncle as he was a green card holder. But the visa officer didn't looked at any documents and asked me various que regarding my uncle.
    Now I have got an invitation from my brothers college and university. But I am anciuos about applying for usa visa from london.
    Can you please sugest what will be the chances of getting a visa from london?
    What shld i reply if the officer asks me about my previuos rejections using my uncles invistation?
    I am totally confused and not sure which way should i go?
    Can you please help me out here?

Folks , Can someone please respond this is reallly urgent?

Comment

If your US visa application has been rejected in India then the chances of your getting a visa in the UK are not very good. The reason is simply that you have fewer social and economic ties to the UK than you have to India.

Comment

Hi
        Thanks for the reply. Can a letter from my employee would be useful in this case.

So it will be benificial if i apply frm india again rather then uk. What will be the chances of visa being granted from india if i donot show any invitation frm relatives as i will be solely sponsoring my visit.
        Pleae help

Thnaks
        Tarun

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X