Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Visa for HoneyMoon

HI Everyone

I need some help if you have gone through this and would like to know your result.

I am a male age 27 and have a Valid US Visa which is due to expire in Aug 2019. I have travelled to New York for a period of 7 days previously in 2016.

I got enagaged in December 2017 and getting MArried on June 20 2019.

I am however planning for honeymoon in US however my fiance hasnt travelled before so we are planning to apply her visa on 20th May (1 month before Wedding). We will be showing the reason as honeymoon and she will take documents like Wediding card etc.

I have the following questions:

-Is the case relevent enough for her to get a visa?
    -The form has questions like Marital Status and who is travelling with you and who is paying for your trip. I have added my name in her application hoeevr it has either option of Spouse or Others and i am confused what to chose as she is currently not married to me however when we travel as per our plan- she will be my spouse.

Let me know please and how i can make it stronger

I'm not sure what you mean by "relevant". I would go with "Other" since you're not married yet. If you're able to specify after indicating Other, that would be the best. You fiance needs to demonstrate substantial ties to her home country. Anything that shows intent to return home and not overstay her visa will help your case.

Comment

by relevent i mean; is it better to get married first and then apply however the planned trip and marriage date has a small gap hence i would like to apply before my marraige. How can i make it stronger considering its only her applying since i already hold the visa? Also i will be sponsoring her on the trip? What further things to attach so it doesnt damage our travel plans.

Thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by fahdnassr View Post
        by relevent i mean; is it better to get married first and then apply however the planned trip and marriage date has a small gap hence i would like to apply before my marraige. How can i make it stronger considering its only her applying since i already hold the visa? Also i will be sponsoring her on the trip? What further things to attach so it doesnt damage our travel plans.

Thankyou
        I would suggest to get married first & then apply for renew visa for yourself along with fresh visa for your spouse.

There are chances that the VO can reject her visa & also cancel your visa as well.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X