Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Address different in the DS160 and Current Residing address for applying B2 VISA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Address different in the DS160 and Current Residing address for applying B2 VISA

HI Everyone,

I am applying for B2 Visa for my parents. I am currently on L2 VISA and my husband is on L1( sponsoring the visit ). when applying for the VISA, we entered our current living address for them to visit. However , we will be moving to a different state by the time my parents have the VISA interview. Can this be conveyed to the VO at the time of the interview ? Because the answer will differ between the address given in the form to the address they will be arriving at if the VISA in granted.

Kindly Advise
    TIA

Originally posted by shobhita687 View Post
    HI Everyone,

I am applying for B2 Visa for my parents. I am currently on L2 VISA and my husband is on L1( sponsoring the visit ). when applying for the VISA, we entered our current living address for them to visit. However , we will be moving to a different state by the time my parents have the VISA interview. Can this be conveyed to the VO at the time of the interview ? Because the answer will differ between the address given in the form to the address they will be arriving at if the VISA in granted.

Kindly Advise
    TIA
    Generally, the information should be accurate as of the date of interview.

If you have address of the new state where you are moving to, then update that in DS160 & stay worry free. Forget about your current address.

If you have already submitted your DS160, then the address really won't make much difference. If your parents get questioned, they can say that you moved & provide some sort of document that you were there earlier.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X