B2 Visa renewal with different Interview Waiver eligibility answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visa renewal with different Interview Waiver eligibility answers

Applying for B2 Visa Renewal for parents. One had Annotation "clearance received' on Visa and one do not have.
    I submitted their forms and have received their CGI number. To book an appointment I created a profile/user Id on CGI federal website and created a profile with my father's passport information added my mother as a family member. But when they asked the questions to check if the applicant is eligible for interview waiver, one of the questions they ask " Is Your prior visa is not annotated “Clearance Received.” The confusion begins here as my father has it and mother does not. I then removed my mother's profile and thought of doing it separately. Now I have completed my father's information first and made the required Visa Fee payment online. Waiting to receive the Receipt number. In the meantime, I am thinking to do my mother's visa fee payment as well. Now, do I use the same user Id/email for her that I use for my father or create a new user Id for her.?There is no information I can find on how to apply for your parents Visa renewal if they have different answers to Interview Waiver eligibility questions.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X