B2 Visa renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visa renewal

I'm planning to renew Visitor's visa for my in-laws. They got their visa back in 2009 and were finger printed at that time. I believe this time they can use the drop box facility.

Last time I was the sponsor. This time my wife will be the sponsor.
    Do we need to resubmit all the required sponsor and also my in-laws documents like - the sponsor's tax returns, my in-laws CPA property evaluation, bank statements?
    As this time they are renewing using the drop box facility, we don't have to submit all the documents?

TIA

If your in-laws are well to do there in their home country, then let them self-sponsor.

In dropbox you do not need to submit all these documents.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thanks for your response. I've gone through the forum and few other links but its not clear what all documents are needed for the dropbox option.
      I've seen few links which suggest that all the supporting documents are needed.
      Can you please let me know or point me to any links that list the documents needed for the dropbox renewal.

TIA

Comment

Originally posted by adp View Post
        Thanks for your response. I've gone through the forum and few other links but its not clear what all documents are needed for the dropbox option.
        I've seen few links which suggest that all the supporting documents are needed.
        Can you please let me know or point me to any links that list the documents needed for the dropbox renewal.

TIA
        Though its called "Drop box", but it really is not a box where to you drop your papers.

You still have to go to OFC, get finger printing done & submit your documents on the window to the representative.

Read through this : https://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-visarenew.asp - If you qualify for interview waiver (no appointment), you will receive a submission letter containing a document checklist. Print one copy of the submission letter. Drop off your passport along with the listed documents mentioned on the submission letter at one of the 11 service centers.

This is also useful : https://www.immihelp.com/us-visa-int...-visa-renewal/
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X