My Inlaws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Inlaws

My Inlaws are planning to come for their first visit to USA. I am a US Citizen. My wife is a green card holder. She first came here on an H-1 and after marriage got her greencard. We both make equal amount of money.
    We have prepared the Documents for them to come here from the fillable forms.
    Do we have to send in the copies of my US passport and My Wife's Green card??
    Do we need to send in the tax returns for our last three years
    Do we need to send in the bank statements or getting salary certificates from both the employers and filling out I-134 would work??

My father in law is an Engineer with the ra***ays
    Mother in law is a house wife.
    Mom In law got her Visa rejected when her brother who is also a US Citizen applied for a Visitors visa 5 years ago

They have a House in Bombay and an un married son studying engineering in Bombay.

They want to come here this coming spring but are scared that their Visa gets rejected.

Also, Since I am a US Citizen, some one said their Visa can get rejected as they are potential immgirants.

IS it really bad for some one who is a US Citizen to bring their families on Visitor's Visas.

can some one address these issues for me and let me knopw what are thw chnces of them getting the Visas.

Best regards,
    Prashanth

Yes to all 3 questions: 'Do we need'

Let your wife sponsor her parents.

You being US citizen is not really a problem because US citizen can't file in-laws greencard. Only son/daughter can.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X