Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa - I-134

Hi,

If both my sister and me are sharing the expenses for hers', her son's and my brother's tourist visa..
    1. Do we both have to submit seperate I-134 form?
    2. if it is one form should be both sign on it? OR
    3. me from USA send them the I-134 mentioning how we are sharing the expenses of their stay?

Please reply asap.

Who are you sponsoring? Are you sponsoring sister? Or is your sister in USA?

Please clarify.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

I am in USA. I will take care of expenses in USA for all 3 (sis, nephew, brother)

My sister in India who will be applying for visitor visa along with my nephew, and our brother will sponsor travel expenses for all 3 of them.

Comment

If she is in India, she can't submit I-134 form. You only will. You will write the specific expenses you will be taking care of. They will have to show that they can take care of the rest of the expenses themselves.
        Immihelp Support

Comment

Ok thanks will do accordingly.

Further to this if visa is obatined and my nephew travels with my mom first, at the immigration, my mom would be saying she is going to stay for 6 months.

But my nephew since he has to come back after jun as his summer holidays are only till then, for him it can be told only 2 months. how to handle this? (our plan is my sis is going to come in jun to USA and will take him back, she has got 1 month leave in jun). Please help.

Comment

Always provide the actual intended duaration at each step of the process.

If he is going to stay for 2 months, why would say 6 months?
            Immihelp Support

Comment

Correct, we are going to say whatever it is.. I had the concern that if they ask how will he go back after 2 months if my mom is going to be still here,
              1. what should be the reply (should we write in the support ltr from parent saying she will come in jun and pick him back?
              2. and will there be chances they give my mom and him both 2/3 months I-94 validity.

One more question isimilar to I-134 form. I saw even in DS-160, they ask for sponsor details...
              1. now both me in USA and my sister in India are sharing the expenses for her, nephew and brother to travel.. so whose name should be mentioned in DS-160 as sponsor? me or my sister or is there option for both names?

All these queries are holding me back to proceed, pls help asap.. Appreciate your responses.

Comment

1. I am not sure what the confusion is. What is the problem in telling whatever the truth is?

2. I don't think so.

1. Either way is fine.
                Immihelp Support

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X