B2 Visa for spouse of B1/B2 visa holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visa for spouse of B1/B2 visa holder

Hi. I m a B1B2 Visa holder through my company. Since my visa approval came late hence could not travel at that time. After a year my company is again sending me to US for a business meeting and this time I want to take my wife as well who is a working professional and has a travel history. We have 3 kids studying. For business purpose i have travelled alone to UK and few ME countries with my wife in last 2-3 year. What are the pros and cons of this case. I m trying to think what could be weak points in this case.
    can some one advise

So basically you never used your visa yet?

Your wife has better chances of getting the visa - go ahead.

During the visa interview have her carry copy of your passport & visa (NOT original passport - as we have seen that "sometime" VO rejecting visa & cancelling spouse valid visa as well).
    Last edited by Libra_14; 06-05-2019, 12:30 AM.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

In my personal views, travel history doesn't matter, your wife should be prepared for answering questions like why do want to go to America?, how long you going to stay there? and who is sponsoring your visit?

Comment

Hi Libra & Bobby: I appreciate your view points. By the way my wife visa was approved, Visa interview was on June 7.

Comment

Congratulations !!
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

hi
            I also have B1 visa and traveled USA once. Now I want to take my wife and kids along with me. Can you confirm what question they have asked your wife ? Also confirm if your kids visa Approved ??

Comment

Originally posted by Abkabhi View Post
              Hi. I m a B1B2 Visa holder through my company. Since my visa approval came late hence could not travel at that time. After a year my company is again sending me to US for a business meeting and this time I want to take my wife as well who is a working professional and has a travel history. We have 3 kids studying. For business purpose i have travelled alone to UK and few ME countries with my wife in last 2-3 year. What are the pros and cons of this case. I m trying to think what could be weak points in this case.
              can some one advise
              hi
              I also have B1 visa and traveled USA once. Now I want to take my wife and kids along with me. My wife have CANADA VISITOR visa but she did not traveled yet .Can you confirm what question they have asked your wife ? Also confirm if your kids visa Approved ??

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X