Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B1/B2 Invite letter for conference is at East Coast;Can I enter and exit West Coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 Invite letter for conference is at East Coast;Can I enter and exit West Coast

I have just received B1/B2 visa for US. I have conference in East coast - North Carolina. I want to visit friends in San francisco, So can I enter and exit Sanfranciso? I intend to stay for about a month - and conference is only 10 days. Will there be a problem at the immigration?

Please suggest.

For the POE - you can enter via any city. For the slight of the chance - be ready to provide proof that your final destination is still NC, where your conference is.

Extending your stay post conference won't be a problem for now, however you might get questions in your next entry to ensure that you did not misused your visa.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

B1/B2 visa means business or tourism. You can do both together. That's why they club that visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X