Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visa problem admission into United States

Hi,
    Me and my wife are going to New York in July, but we have a problem with her document - USA VISA. We got United States Visas in April when we were not a marriage yet and my wife have in her Visa with the maiden name. She made new documents (ID passport driving license) for new surename (after me) two weeks ago. What documents should she have during to inspection at airport JFK, that they let her into the country (admission into United States)?Are these documents(a multilingual marriage act from the state office, her old passport with VISA(for her maiden name) and new passport) enough to admission into United States?

Sorry for my english

Thats a very normal scenario. You are good to go.

Just keep documentation to prove that you are married now. Like your marriage certificate, have your name in her passport & vice-versa, some photographs of the rituals of marriage etc.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

They need to.be convinced she changed her name only because of marriage. Does she have your name in it now ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X