Self-Sponsor or Sponsor - Parents B2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self-Sponsor or Sponsor - Parents B2

Hi, I've moved to the US after getting my Green Card in 2014, my parents visiting Canada to visit my younger brother so they also applied for USA visitor visa at the same time so my parents can visit me as well in 2016, at that time I didn't sponsor them as I was not on job, my parents have several properties in there home country where they get rents they lived with there eldest son who also looks after there financial as well,they applied self sponsor but the visa was denied saying lack of documents, Last year they visited there elder son in the UK.
    They are again planning to apply for a USA visitor visa.

I need advice do you think that I should sponsor them,(as I got a job and well settled here) or it's better that they should show self-sponsor??. Now they are in there late '70's. They don't have any desire to stay in the USA, its just me who want to spend time with them, we are 4 brothers who all are well settled, UK, Canada, USA and the eldest lives with parents in home country.

Please, advice,

I would still suggest to show that they can self-sponsor their visit. This way they prove that they have sufficient funds & won't become dependent on you.

Second, person with age 70+ visiting their permanent resident son are treated more as dependents, because of their emotional & medical need at this age.

Try to see what documents were missing when their earlier visa was rejected? & ensure to provide as many documents possible to be available during interview.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X