Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help,I'm going to get B2 Visa soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help,I'm going to get B2 Visa soon.

Hi everyone in forums.
    I am planing to apply for the B2 visa again after I came back from U.S since 2008 and I am wondering that can i get visa issue or not? I have been to U.S three times.First time been there for 2 weeks, Second times been there for 6 months and Third times been there for 6 months again. But my last trip i was fill on my application that I will be stay in U.S for 3 weeks and I have stayed there for 6 months.
    I didn't mean to lied or hide any information to consular,but when i was on my last trip in U.S i have many cousin to visited and I had to stay with them at least 3 or 4 weeks with them.So I could go visit another family in another town,but when i was on my trip I was travel on Winter time and It was hard to travel also.Sometime I got stuck in Airport cuz some state airport was close because of bad weather.So if who wanna travel on The winter time please make sure first.
    Anyway I can't go in to the interview and tell them all like this cus they might listen to my explain or whatever. If someone who can help me finger out please help me or tell me.what document do i have to bring to prove to them? do i have to bring my old ticket that i had bought when i was on my trip last time? I am an general assistant in one of company that own by my family in Asia.I'm still young and single. Can you give me any question that they will ask me ?
    Please help me

As long as you did not overstay in USA and returned well before the expiry of I 94 date, you need not worry. Please self sponsor your application and prepare documents as suggested in this forum.
    Good Luck.
    Last edited by ramabalaji; 03-19-2010, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ramabalaji View Post
      As long as you did not overstay in USA and returned well before the expiry of I 94 date, you need not worry. Please self sponsor your application and prepare documents as suggested in this forum.
      Good Luck.

well i don't know i had stayed over the date that they gave to me on I-94 or not but i had left as the same date before expire .what i mean is the date on I-94 expire on june 16 something and I left U.S on that date.

Comment

If you left even on the day of I 94 date, then, it is well and good.

Comment

Originally posted by ramabalaji View Post
          If you left even on the day of I 94 date, then, it is well and good.
          Well thank you alots Ramabalaji for helping me. I was so worry about that . Anyway do u know where can i find out how to prepair the paper to prove to consular? and again thank you for helping me.are you working with immihelp ? if so can u find out about get marry while in B2 ? that i had post on another thread ? If u are not working with immihelp but if u know any information on that. please help me .I know i have wait for Immihelp to help me but i think they are too busy because many people has post in forum.
          bye and thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X