Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question on to get marry while On B2 visa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on to get marry while On B2 visa.

Hi again all forum friends and Immihelp.
    I have a guestion for my friends.but not for me tho.she has asked me if she would likes to marry while she on B2 visa.So I told her about immihelp to let her finger out all thing out.

First ,she is going to marry with same sex.I mean she going to marry with girl,but she already knows that noway to run the paper to stay in U.S and She justs want to know this is going to be hard for her or not if she wants to go to visit U.S again because she will break a law rule that she couldn't marry while on B2.

Second, what she has to do if she wanna get marry with didn't break any law.Does she has to tell consulate first ? If so i will tell her to not marry and wait for next time she going to U.S.

I don't know what should i ask for ? but if anyone could help please help me.then i could go tell her what she has to do for the best way for her.
    Thank alots for reading if do u know any information.please contact me

Your question is not clear.

However, from what I understand from what you wrote, it is not possible to get any immigration benefit based on marriage to same sex person.

Also, it is a bad idea to come to the US on B2 with the intention of getting married. The person would be in trouble for doing that.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X