urgent about staying extension and multiple visa cancelation please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urgent about staying extension and multiple visa cancelation please

When you apply for extending your staying with tourist visa before i92 is expired and if they respond 10 days after your i92 is expired and if they ask more proof of document to decide,after you send them a proof and necessary documents for reason of extending and if they denial it.if you also leave the country right in same day of denial do they cancel your multiple 10 years visa?

No, they wont cancel the visa when you leave. However you might be questioned on your next visit for overstaying (since your I94 will still show an earlier date then your departure). Keep extension application & response handy.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmetsoyubelli View Post
      When you apply for extending your staying with tourist visa before i92 is expired and if they respond 10 days after your i92 is expired and if they ask more proof of document to decide,after you send them a proof and necessary documents for reason of extending and if they denial it.if you also leave the country right in same day of denial do they cancel your multiple 10 years visa?
      If you leave before they make a decision, your visa is not affected. If you leave after the denial, and you are already past the date on your I-94, then the visa you used to enter is void. Note that by the time you receive the denial, it is already some days past the date of the denial, so your visa would already be void if you are still in the US. It is not possible for you to "leave the country right in same day of denial".

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X