Question on VFS appointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on VFS appointment

I am trying to make an appointment for my Mom for visa interview. I am following the steps along with the steps mentioned in your site in below URL

I see the step where it shows available date and I do see available dates in green.(This is the screen that says you cannot choose date/time st this point). Then I proceed with next steps and enter all details until courier address. In the next step as per Immihelp website I expect to see a screen that lets me actually choose the date(Step 9), however instead I get a page that lets me add applicants and that says "Continue for confirmation"(Step 10). Am not sure why I dont see the date selection screen. Is the screen sequence mentioned in your site correct or is there a slight difference?or Am I doing something wrong? Am a little hesitant to click "continue to confirm" wondering if it would select some random date.

Pls provide your inputs.

The screen sequence on our web site is correct.

That means, the dates are becomin unavailable again by the time you get to that screen.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

But on retry again I see those dates available. I have been trying this for almost 3-4 hrs.

Comment

Which consulate and for which language are you trying?

Comment

I see what you are saying... Now its not even allowing to go forward after showing the dates in green. Something is not right...

Comment

The screen sequence in your site is incorrect(or has been changed in VFS site). I clicked on "Continue to Confirm" and I received option to choose date and complete the application.

Comment

Were you able to score appointment slot? Please share Consulate/Language/Time?

Comment

Yes. Chennai/Malayalam/April 2nd week.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X