Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa help !!!!!

Hi All,

I am planning to call my parents to US on a visitor visa and I had a few questions. I would appreciate any help on these

I have a green card and I also have a younger sister in US who is married and is on a EAD. If my parents mention her name on the papers will it affect their changes of getting a visa ?

Any help is appreciated.
    thanks

It is difficult to predict what kind of effect it will have.

But they have to speak truth and write everything truthfully in the application. If they write any answer wrong and caught, visa will definitely be rejected.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the reply...

Has anyone's parents with both their siblings in US tried to get a visitor visa and been approved recently ??

Please do share your experience ..anyhelp is greatly appreciated !!

Comment

There are many people who were in that situation got visa.

Most important: tell truth.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

My mother got a 6 month visitor visa yesterday. My father is still working and did not apply for a visa. Both me and my brother are in the US. I am married,not working and my husband sponsored the visa. We are greencard holders. My brother is on H-1 and unmarried. On the form, I mentioned that I am here, never had to mention that my brother is here. The form asks if a son or daughter is in the US. I just used my name. But I did send my brother's passport,H-1 papers etc., and told my mother to tell the truth if asked about my brother.

Comment

Hi sandy,

Thanks for sharing the eperience.I just had one question. Was your mom asked how many children she has and where are they in the interview? Do they ask such questions?

Your reply is grealty appreciated!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X