Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFS appointment in Chennai with Malayalam interpreter

Hi,

I was trying to book an appointment for my inlaws at Chennai consulate with Malayalam as the language. When I check for the earliest appointment date, I get the message given below.

THE EARLIEST AVAILABLE DATES AT THIS POINT OF TIME ARE MARKED IN GREEN BELOW
    Please note that this is a busy season for travel to the U.S. and because of a very large volume of applicants scheduling appointments at this time, dates are quickly getting filled. We recommend that if you are unable to schedule an appointment after a few attempts, please try the system again after some time. We continue to schedule appointments for applicants every day, and we are working to accommodate as many applicants as possible.

What does this mean? Will I get an appointment when I actually try to book the appointment? When can I expect to get an appointment in Chennai in Malayalam?

Thanks,
    Sushama

Hello There... It happened for me too when I want to take dates for my parents in Tamil. Its a busy season and the slots kept filed quickly. I tried for 2 weeks and then got it. So, those message are to say that there is no avaliable slot. They open up dates only for 2 weeks from current day. You need to wait if the slot have to open for next week.

I would ask you to keep looking at it every day

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X