need some info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some info

hi....i am new here....my parents and myself are permanent residents and i have a married sister in india....my parents want to sponsor a visit visa for my sister and her family...so far we have all the documentation ready, visa fees paid...still have to fill the DS-160...i have some questions regarding scheduling for visa appointment

1) can i fill the DS-160 form my sister and take a print out of the confirmation page and then scan it have her take a print out of the scanned confirmation page??

2) my sister was told by HDFC bank people that the barcode on the visa fees chalaan is more than enough to schedule a visa appointment....is it true or do we need the bar code from DS-160 to schedule an appointment

3) to schedule a visa appointment, what documents or barcodes should we have to do so?? it is kinda confusing...

i would really appreciate if someone can please answer these questions and clear my confusion...thank u so much once again......

1. Yes, you can do that. However, if you have the full version of the Adobe Acrobat, it would be better quality to direct print to PDF file and forward that PDF file to her.

2. You need both.

3. Look at #2 answer.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

^ thank u so much for the help....but i need a slight clarification....

with the ds 160 form, for 1 applicant i got 2 confirmation pages with 2 different barcodes....which one should be considered in this situation

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X