X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent query.. urgent guidance required

Hello Sir/Madam,

I need your urgent expert guidance for my situation, which is as below:

I'm living in london with my wife. We've recently shifted to here, having left our son back in India (Gujarat, Ahmedabad). Well I already have my own visitor visa for multiple entry (10 years) which was issued july 2009.

Now the situation is that our son is with his grandparents back in india. My sister is a citizen in US with her own family and my mother is currently with her in the USA (on visitors). My father who stays in delhi is looking forward to visit america soon. And we're willing that our son travels with him to spend some time with my sister,and her family as well that is in the presence of my mother and father who he is extremely attached to.

However, neither of his parents (me and my wife) are in India to conduct his visitor visa procedure... So is there any way that me and my wife can issue some kind of affidavit stating that we authorise my father to go as my son's guardian in our absence for conducting his visa interview for visiting the USA.

It would be very kind of you to revert back with a prompt response to this ASAP.

I would appreciate any advice you can provide me with on this one. Also, if there is any phone number where i can call for a verbal communication with any of your experts, I would be very happy to do it that way, hence please provide me with the same.

Many Thanks!
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Yes, you can get the affidavit prepared by both of you indicating that you authorized your father to take your son to visit the U.S.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X