visitor visa appointment in hyderabad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visitor visa appointment in hyderabad

Can anyone please give the available dates for visitor visa for US in hyderabad consulate.....as am trying for three weeks, am not getting any available appointments...so anyone help me....as iam planning to bring my parents....

Try on month end like from 24th to month end.

Comment

thanks alot...

Comment

Hey,

I am also having the same issue. I have been trying for a month now and still unable to get a visa date at HYD for MY MOM. I dont even see calendar. Is there any other way or have to just wait for it?

Appreciate your input. Thanks. :-)

Comment

Try all the time

Hello,

The hyd appointments appear and disappear quickly , so if you are checking
          everyday at the same time you might miss it.

I would say try at all hours in a 24 hour period (sorry... no other way)

I saw appointments opening up at all different times like few times below

10 PM indian time
          10 am indian time
          2 pm indian time

so hard to catch a pattern,But month end seems like a time to focus more for sure :-)

Comment

Tired of trying

Guys,

Did any of you had any luck with getting telugu appt at Hyderabad for visitor visa ? I have been trying for the past one month and still no luck.

Comment

Guys,

I still did not have any luck finding it. Please post if there is any other way to get it.

Comment

Still no luck for me either. I am so tired of looking the same message again and again. Not sure why its this tough to get an interview date. Please post here if you guys have any success.

Comment

I got appointment in Telugu for my in-laws in Hyderabad on August 13th,2010.

I checked the available dates at around 8 to 8:30 AM Indian time and all of a sudden it showed me few dates and i took it.

I think I got this appointment around July 28th or 29th.

Hope this helps.

Best of Luck,
                  Srinath

Comment

DATES Available at hyd for HINDI

Guys,
                    I finally found the visa date for My mom.
                    Dates are available for August last week at HYD for Hindi. Try to get it ... hurry up. Hope this post helps to atleast one of you guys.

Good Luck.

Comment

Got Visa appt finally

I finally was able to book Visa appt in Telugu today. There are dates still available if you are looking for English so hurry up. I saw the dates 4 Pm indian time and they lasted only half an hour. So below are my suggestion based on my experience

Try Tuesday morning 8AM to 10 AM indian time
                      Try Wed,Thur 4 PM to 6 PM indian time

The dates are taken sofast they last only half an hour so Good luck!

Comment

Hi,

I too was facing the same problem some time back. I noticed that they usually open up anytime between 9am IST and 5pm IST. So, if you have anybody in India who can keep monitoring the website during their morning time, that would be the best.

So, finally I was able to book an appointment for my parents at 6:45 am EST(which is 4:15pm IST).

We have to just keep a watch and yes, it is true that the slots get booked within half an hour.

Hope this helps!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X