Self Sponsored Visitor Visa B2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Sponsored Visitor Visa B2

Hi I really need your help . I am currently in L1B visa and working for some IT company . Now I am going back . I have a plan to come back to US with a new assignment . But I have a little kid so I want to bring my mom as a visitor.
    I have a relative here who is ready to invite but not ready to show sponsorship. My mom is a retired school teacher and also widow. She can show her enough fund .
    I also have enough fund in USA but as my assignment is completed I'll not get any employement letter for USA , So I am not able to invite . So please advice how should I proceed , will it be good if she asks visa to meet my relative , or nothing should be mentioned .

I was wondering if she says she just want to travel what will be her answer about the place where she is going to stay . Can she mention that she will sponsor herself but will stay at the relative's address.

Please suggest . Thanks in advance.

Yes, that's possible.

Comment

If my mom shows any address where she is going to stay , without any verification document for that address or letter will there be some kind of checking for the Contact address that she is giving in her DS-160.

Comment

Please suggest

I find in the allowed reason list :

Accompanying other person / relative in Temporary Visa . Can you please suggest , will it be applicable for my mom to join me . In that case what should be her place of staying and what are the documents she needs to produce?

If my mom shows any address where she is going to stay , without any verification document for that address or letter will there be some kind of checking for the Contact address that she is giving in her DS-160.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X