Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa after change of employment

Dear All

I am currently havig some tricky situation and I am sure many of you must have gone thru this kind of situation and will be knowing the answer for it.

I am currently employed with xxxx Company and working on a H1 visa thru that company...Right now I am having an offer from yyyy company and I am planning to switch the company and so my petition will be invalid and new petition will take 3-4 months to arrive menwhile with in next 2 months I would like to file visitor's Visa from my parents but i think by the time when they go for stamping i may not be having petition with me of my new employer and I am really worried about this factor so is it possible for them to get stamping?

I know this may sound like a legal question but would really appreciate If i can get any inputs on this.

If 1000 bucks is not a problem for you, go ahead with the Premium processing which will take a maximum of 15 business days to get you the new visa.

You can then send the new company's documents for their visa.

Cheers,
    Pavan

Comment

Thanks Pawan

I think this sound like a Good Solution to me...Appreciate your suggestion

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X