B2 for Mom and sister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 for Mom and sister

How Shall we fill the DS160 for Mother (55) and Sister(30, unmarried) applying together?
    My Mother is a homemaker and helps my father with their farms (He cant travel as he has farming commitments). Sister works as an HR manager with a salary of Rs65000/pm ($900). I feel her salary is low for a self-paid trip hence planning to use my husband as the sponsor. The trip will be for 2 weeks and the sister can get leave approval from her employer.
    Can my husband sponsor them even though my sister is working?

Hi,
    You will need to fill DS 160 form for each person.. fill two DS 160 form for your Mother and Sister.
    Can my husband sponsor them even though my sister is working?
    Answer: Yes. He can do.. He will need to give invitation letter along with other supporting documents per requirement.
    Thanks

Comment

there is no such thing as 'sponsorship' for B2 visa applicants.

Comment

Let me tell you about my family. I live with my mum, my dad and my big sister. We live in California. My mum’s name is Carmen. She’s Mexican and she speaks English and Spanish. She’s a Spanish teacher. JCPenney Employee Kiosk
        Last edited by Satterfield; 08-06-2021, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Once again, there is NO such thing as 'sponsorship' for B2 visa applicants....this concept does not exist; promises made by third parties in regards to financial support or supposedly 'making sure' that someone returns, are LEGALLY UNENFORCEABLE AND HAVE NO POSITIVE BEARING on the outcome of a B2 visa interview.....none....zero...if a case is inherently weak, intervention by said third parties will NOT make it strong...a CO is only interested in what compelling reasons an applicant may have for returning from a visit...and NOT work in the US as a tourist...and NOTHING anyone else can say, do or write can miraculously convince a CO otherwise...and there are NO documents required for a B2 interview other than a completed DS 160-- everything else is window dressing,
          Last edited by HFM1919; 08-04-2021, 07:23 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X