Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing parents from India on Visitor Visa

Hi All,

My wife is due to deliver in the first week of August 2005. So we are planning to get her parents (My inlaws) around May-June 2005. Regarding this i need some information. My wife is also working and on a H1B visa.

1) Firstly for those who have already bought their inlaws here, which way is better, me providing all the documents or my wife?

2) If i am the person providing all the documents, so does that mean i also send the letter to the consulate & the informal letter to my inlaws inviting them.

3) Bank/ tax statements - only me or both?

4) Affidavit of Suport - ?

5) After the issue & stamping of the visa what is the latest day they can start their trip from India? (For ex. i am planning to send all the dox by February and get their visas stamped asap & then they can fly in May-June2005, or possibly July also) Is this possible?

6) Can anyone send me a general Copy of the letter that is sent to the Consulate (You can remove your name or any specific information about urself)

7) What is the appropriate reason to be given to the Consulate for bringing in my inlaws? (Help during delivery and after the baby is born or completely Tourisim based)

8) For my wife's curent status in USA.
    She has her valid H4 Visa stamped in her passport along with a valid I-94 (Still valid).
    She also has a valid I-797 with valid I-94 from her previous employer A.(Not stamped on her passport)
    She also has a Valid receipt of filing a visa transfer with her new company B.

Which or all of the above dox should she present as her current status?

Thank You
    GoodBoy

1. Either one can do it.
    2. Do not send anything to consulate. Send invitation letter to in-laws. Also your marriage certificate.
    3. Either way.
    4. Either way.
    5. Until the last day of visa expiration.
    6. Go to https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/visitor
    7. Tourism
    8. H1. Temporary worker
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X