Visitors visa for sibling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitors visa for sibling

Hi, I am looking forward to invite my brother to USA after few months (when COVID situation is cooled down to USA). He has been rejected USA tourist visa when he was in Canada. Now he is in India and has lost his job due to COVID. My parents are in India and have home. What are the chances that he would get VISA. I am planning to call my parents to USA to meet me and they already have their tourist visa.My brother has been suffering from some depression and needs medication and needs someone to stay with him. How can he prove tries to home country in this situation? Can he come based on medical condition? Pls suggest, my parents won't come and visit me leaving him alone back in India. (They might come for few months only).

Hi,
    If he is going to apply for medical reason, they will need proof and valid reports for the same.. With that you can try... And regarding home tie up, provide any business related or New Job offer confirmation(If he gets in another few months) etc... Other than Medical reason, you can invite your brother, in case you will have any functions in future in your family that will happen in the USA.
    Eventually, B visa approval is purely on discussion with Officer.. If he provides valid reason and truth there is high chances.. Documents are really secondary for B visa.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X