B2 to O3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 to O3

I am a Canadian Citizen, and I am currently staying in U.S. (on Tourist visa) with my husband. My husband has O1 visa. Because I need medical treatment, I need to stay in US longer. CPB suggested me to change to O3 visa. I was trying to apply for a change of status i-539 online using USCIS website, but the website required me to scan i-94. But I have never been issued i-94 before, and as far as I know, none of Canadians were given i-94 when then enter U.S..

After some searching and reading, I found out people could download i-94 on this website https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home
    I can see my border crossing history on this website , but when I try to get i-94 record, it shows "record not found".

My question is: do I really need i-94 to apply for change of status i-539 as a Canadian? Is the border crossing history sufficient? If I really need i-94, how do I get it?

Hi,
    Of course you will need I-94 copy when you file change of status petition. If you could see I-94 records then you can download I-94 card through online.. If you have any problem downloading I-94 copy, Please approach customer service to take help.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X