Regarding cgi federal visa page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding cgi federal visa page

Hi, i have completed my us visitor visa application form and paid the amount, receipt number got updated i am waiting for the slots to open up. I have accidentally clicked on start new application/ schedule appointment and then i go back to home page and clicked on continue, It is not showing my old application from the page of visa slots, it is taking me new application. Now how do i get back my old application? If it doesn’t come back and i have to start the new application will my old payment receipt number work or do i have to pay again. If i have to start a new application will old application automatically get deleted or do i need to do something for it. I also submitted this in feedback section before a week ago and no reply. I tried calling customer care number for this after waiting for 2 hours the call got disconnected.

I appreciate a response. Thanks!

Hi,
    I don't think, you will need to run another application.. Only option is to call customer service.. If customer care number is making delay response, why not you send email to them for the same.
    Please consider this way.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X